All children ages 1-18 are eligible for free meals through a continuation of the Seamless Summer Operation (SSO) meal program from September 16, 2020, through the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Funding was provided by the USDA.
For full details on the program please see the letter, highlights below.
- Any student going through the lunch line will receive a free meal. (Breakfast and Lunch).
- Any extras/ala carte items WILL BE charged to the students account. PKJK snack milks still need to be paid for. PK/K snack milks will still need to be paid for by the parents.
- Children ages 1-PreK who are not enrolled in the school are eligible for family members to pick up a meal for the child. We would ask that families contact the elementary office at 660-725-4126 and make the school aware of the need for a meal so that an accurate meal count is prepared. We ask that families make the school aware of the need for a meal by 3:00 p.m. the day prior to the meal pick-up.
- All quarantined students are also eligible. We would again ask that those families contact the elementary office.
- At this time, the school is not delivering meals. The school will provide curbside pick-up from 12:00-12:30 PM.
- We currently do not plan on refunding any current lunch balances. We encourage families to leave the money in their child's account, should they wish to receive extras/ala carte items.